Friday, October 10, 2014

the NEW Arfully Sent Cricut Collection


So if you love to make cards, there is absolutely NO REASON you should not consider getting the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection!!  It can totally take the guesswork out of designing a card.  I just got my cartridge a few days ago but hadn't really looked through it yet until last night.  I needed a card for a baby shower at work (one of several in the next few months...something's in the water!!), so I browsed through the booklet to find this design.  I had some retired Babycakes paper and Assortments so I put it to good use.  This card was SO easy!!  And it comes with a second booklet that shows you how to assemble your card.  



This particular card is one of the Pop-Up designs but it makes so many other types of cards as well. Scene cards, sleeve cards, pocket cards, gift-card holders....you can make 400 projects with this ONE cartridge!!  (the pennants for "Baby" were some cuts I had leftover from another cartridge, I believe Art Philosophy).

For $99 you get the cartridge, 3 D-size stamp sets (I used the font stamp set to stamp "Baby"), plus a package of White Daisy cardstock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment