Sunday, November 3, 2013

Holiday Gift Card Holders

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  I've been enjoying it myself.  I made these gift card holders since my husband and I usually buy quite a few gift cards for Christmas presents.  The design came from a fellow CTMH team member,  Hillary Harris.  They could easily be adapted to fit any occasion.  I used the Sparkle & Shine paper pack from the Holiday Gift Guide. You could use just about any stamp/sentiment in your desired shape for the label.

The base is cut 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.  Score it 2 inches from one end and 2 1/2 inches from the other end.  Use a corner rounder on the shorter end.  Glue the sides of the larger end to the inside to form the pocket for the gift card.  The paper cuts are cut at 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 inches, 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches, and 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 (this piece is for the back of the card holder).  




No comments:

Post a Comment