Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stamping Block Display

Did you know that stamping blocks aren't just for stamping?  They also make a very unique way to display your photos!  This display was made using the 3-Block starter set and the Babycakes paper.  The stamped images were cut out with the Cricut (giraffe from Artbooking, and the Baby stamp from Art Philosophy).  I originally stamped the giraffe in Buttercup on Colonial White cardstock, but it was too light so I stamped over that with Honey and it looked much better.  I used a Copic marker (Caribe Cocoa) to color in the spots, eye and smile.  I used Chocolate Exclusive Ink to stamp the Baby stamp.  I adhered the stamped images to the paper, then used a spray adhesive on the front of the image to adhere it to the blocks.  I used the same spray adhesive to adhere the picture to the 3x3 block.  Trim any excess off, using a craft knife.  Embellish the front as desired...I used 2 pieces from the Babycakes Assortment.  What a quick, easy was to make a display!  The decorating possibilities are endless!

You can find all of these products at my CTMH website.



2 comments:

  1. Well, that's what I call thinking out of the box. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now THIS is clever! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete