Monday, February 3, 2014

Good Luck card

I'm SO enjoying my unexpected day off.....here's another card I made using a pattern from the Wishes Card Confidence Program book.  This one is the All Stacked Up pattern on page 59 and is 6x3 inches 

I used Skylark paper again that I had left over from the WOTG kit, and I also added some of our NEW Green Glitter paper!  I stamped the background with Whisper ink and I inked the edges of all the papers and cardstock as well. I used the edge distresser on the 3 green squares. The sentiment is stamped in black, and punched out with a 1 1/2 inch circle punch.  The Sparkles Black Flourish is a new item too! I had a scrap piece of For Always textiles and just tied it in a knot around the pin clip.  The shamrocks were cut at 1 inch, using the Artiste Cartridge, and attached them with foam tape.


Product List

White Daisy cardstock (to make card base and for 3 squares)
Skylark WOTG kit (leftover papers)
Foundry Pin Clips (on the While Supplies Last list)
All the Details stamp set (for background)
Casual Expressions stamp set (sentiment)


Thanks for stopping by!!
Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment