Monday, February 3, 2014

Skylark Card

Hello! I hope you are having a great day.  I certainly am as I got an unexpected day off, so I've been playing in my scrap room!  I recently completed the Skylark Workshops On The Go Scrapbooking kit and had plenty of scraps left over so I made this card.

The pattern is from the Wishes Card Confidence Program book from Close To My Heart. The pattern I used is on page 97, Collage.  It's a great book, especially if you have "scrapper's block" like I do.  It gives you the measurements to cut your papers and even instructs you where to place them to create a beautiful card in minutes!  


The heart is stamped using the set from the WOTG kit and then matted with Sweetleaf cardstock, also part of the kit. I inked and/or distressed all papers and cardstock, using Whisper Ink.

The hearts are stamped in Whisper Ink, the sentiment in Lagoon.  This particular sentiment is no longer available but you could use any sentiment of choice.

All products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

white card base (purchased at local craft store)
Your Are My Happy stamp set (sentiment)
Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug, it's birds on a vine)

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment