Saturday, April 19, 2014

April Stamp of the Month

Hello there!!  Hope you are having a great day......I'm trying to get a little crafting done today myself...between vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, etc. etc.....don't seem to be getting much cleaning done though :)     

Here's a card I made using the Jubilee paper (it's actually the leftovers from the Workshop on the Go Kit) and the April Stamp of the Month, Balloon Talk. This is such a versatile set you could use it over and over for many different things.  I also used one of our new embossing folders, quatrefoil, to emboss the honey card stock.  I think it gives it a little "oomph." The card stock/paper pieces were cut at 1.5x3.75 inches.   The sentiments were stamped on card stock and then I just hand-trimmed the pieces.  "Hey there" and "Hello" are adhered with foam tape.  Of course all of these products are sold separately, you don't have the purchase the WOTG kit, but it just shows there are plenty of supplies in those kits to make other projects, too.   

This stamp set is only available until April 30th!  Get it for $5.00 with any qualifying $50 purchase or you can purchase it outright for $17.95. 

Close To My Heart products used:
Cranberry, Honey, and Topiary Exclusive Inks

Thanks for stopping by and hope you get some playtime in today!
April Stamp of the Month


No comments:

Post a Comment