Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Want a Free Cricut Collection??

Good morning everyone!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day.....mine is off to a pretty good start.  I know you love papercrafting, scrapbooking, or stamping...otherwise you wouldn't even be reading this blog, right??  So if you haven't joined Close To My Heart as a consultant, WHY NOT??  They have so many great products, at great prices!  Even if you only spent it on yourself, you would be crazy not to take advantage of this great offer!  So what's the offer, you say??

Join Close To My Heart now, between April 1-30, and you will receive, in addition to your New Consultant Kit ($99 cost), a FREE Cricut Collection!!!  That's over $400 of products for only $99!!!

What have you got to lose? Join my team now!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment